Contitions of Participation
The program welcomes everyone with a desire to learn something new or increase their knowledge and skills
Conditions of Participation
Who can attend the Program?
- Professionals in sectors and jobs related to the subject and the courses of the program
- Graduates and students of Universities and technical colleges who wish to enrich their knowledge in more specialized topics than those taught in the curriculum of their schools.
- High school graduates who wish to gain expertise in applied economics,
- High school students who wish to gain entry-level skills in Economics
- University Students in courses with similar subjects.
Students of the University of Piraeus who wish to participate in courses related to their curriculum will be permitted, only if students have already passed their exams.
Candidates through this site can choose courses of their choise and then electronically submit their request to participate.
Required knowledge and Skills – Equipment
In order to meet the program requirements, students should be aware of the computing environment of Internet applications. Specialized computer knowledge is NOT necessary.
Each student should have:
- Desktop PC or notebook (laptop) running Windows Vista or 7, and Internet browser (Windows Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc.).
- Personal e-mail address (e-mail)
- Internet connection
- To support the communication and solve technical problems, the program operates a support helpdesk.
For any further information regarding entry requirements, please contact our Customer Service by telephone +30.210.414.20.55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org